A short while ago, Bleeding Cool broke the story that Joshua Hale Fialkov walked off the Green Lantern books he has recently been hired to write, and then that it was because had been ordered to kill off DC’s highest profile black character, the Green Lantern John Stewart. Our report, though questioned by many fans at the time, was then corroborated by Comic Book Resources.
Replacements Van Jensen and Robert Venditti have repeatedly stated that they weren’t asked to kill the characters off.
Today, they begin writing Green Lantern Corps. And John Stewart gives out a very strong message. Almost like it’s aimed at me personally…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Tonight sees the launch of Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic… adults only.
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018