A short while ago, Bleeding Cool broke the story that Joshua Hale Fialkov walked off the Green Lantern books he has recently been hired to write, and then that it was because had been ordered to kill off DC’s highest profile black character, the Green Lantern John Stewart. Our report, though questioned by many fans at the time, was then corroborated by Comic Book Resources.
Replacements Van Jensen and Robert Venditti have repeatedly stated that they weren’t asked to kill the characters off.
Today, they begin writing Green Lantern Corps. And John Stewart gives out a very strong message. Almost like it’s aimed at me personally…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Tonight sees the launch of Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic… adults only.
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017