A short while ago, Bleeding Cool broke the story that Joshua Hale Fialkov walked off the Green Lantern books he has recently been hired to write, and then that it was because had been ordered to kill off DC’s highest profile black character, the Green Lantern John Stewart. Our report, though questioned by many fans at the time, was then corroborated by Comic Book Resources.
Replacements Van Jensen and Robert Venditti have repeatedly stated that they weren’t asked to kill the characters off.
Today, they begin writing Green Lantern Corps. And John Stewart gives out a very strong message. Almost like it’s aimed at me personally…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Tonight sees the launch of Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic… adults only.
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017