Ahead of tomorrow’s full trailer debut for Alpha Papa, the Alan Partridge movie, here’s an image of North Norfolk’s finest running down a corridor with a gun in his hands.
This won’t end well. But then again, I would have said that if this was just an image of Partridge pulling up at motorway services in search of a pasty.
I’m rather amused that the Alan Partridge wikipedia page is currently describing him like this:
Previously: the film’s first teaser trailer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014