The United States vs. PFC Bradley Manning: A Graphic Account From Inside the Courtroom is an upcoming graphic novel by Wikileaks supporter, writer and artist Clark Stoeckley, who has been attending the trial daily and making drawings of all he sees. And interprets.
Although you won’t have to wait till the official September publishing date. Those who preorder copies directly from the publisher OR Books, will receive weekly updates on the trial from Clark’s perspective and pen, some of it exclusive to the update.
Anyone fancy doing a sequel for Edward Snowden? Hey Bluewater, fancy having a go?
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017