Attendees of the MCM London
Expo… sorry, Comic Con are familiar with the shared events at the ExCel London convention centre.
Whether it was the Zumba Expo that saw cosplayers compete with jazzed up lycra for visual attention, or the Islamic Peace conference held cheek to cheek with scores of lolicon cosplayers, you can usually rely on some cultural clash.
Not any more. Because the show is growing to take both side of the ExCel London centre from this October, increasing floorspace from 25,000 m2 to 34,000 m2.
Ah well, at least you’d get some clashing cultures with the thousands of cosplayers arriving via public transport. Including the new cable car across the Thames from the O2.
Now, if only the Comics Village could grow with it…
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018