Attendees of the MCM London
Expo… sorry, Comic Con are familiar with the shared events at the ExCel London convention centre.
Whether it was the Zumba Expo that saw cosplayers compete with jazzed up lycra for visual attention, or the Islamic Peace conference held cheek to cheek with scores of lolicon cosplayers, you can usually rely on some cultural clash.
Not any more. Because the show is growing to take both side of the ExCel London centre from this October, increasing floorspace from 25,000 m2 to 34,000 m2.
Ah well, at least you’d get some clashing cultures with the thousands of cosplayers arriving via public transport. Including the new cable car across the Thames from the O2.
Now, if only the Comics Village could grow with it…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017