Attendees of the MCM London
Expo… sorry, Comic Con are familiar with the shared events at the ExCel London convention centre.
Whether it was the Zumba Expo that saw cosplayers compete with jazzed up lycra for visual attention, or the Islamic Peace conference held cheek to cheek with scores of lolicon cosplayers, you can usually rely on some cultural clash.
Not any more. Because the show is growing to take both side of the ExCel London centre from this October, increasing floorspace from 25,000 m2 to 34,000 m2.
Ah well, at least you’d get some clashing cultures with the thousands of cosplayers arriving via public transport. Including the new cable car across the Thames from the O2.
Now, if only the Comics Village could grow with it…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017