Attendees of the MCM London
Expo… sorry, Comic Con are familiar with the shared events at the ExCel London convention centre.
Whether it was the Zumba Expo that saw cosplayers compete with jazzed up lycra for visual attention, or the Islamic Peace conference held cheek to cheek with scores of lolicon cosplayers, you can usually rely on some cultural clash.
Not any more. Because the show is growing to take both side of the ExCel London centre from this October, increasing floorspace from 25,000 m2 to 34,000 m2.
Ah well, at least you’d get some clashing cultures with the thousands of cosplayers arriving via public transport. Including the new cable car across the Thames from the O2.
Now, if only the Comics Village could grow with it…
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017