Today only, as part of their Gold Box deal, Amazon.com is selling the complete Smallville TV Series on DVD for $115, down from $150, from a retail price of $340.
Whether you have time to watch the entire Smallville before going to see Man Of Steel, well that’s another thing. But it will give you a batch of Clark, Lex, Lana, Pete, Chloe, Jonathan, Martha, Lionel and Lois to come home to afterwards.
It’s arguably one of the best things to happen to the Superman franchise since the first Christopher Reeve movie. I remember when it was launched, with that half naked Clark Kent in a cornfield with an S painted on his topless torso. DC Comics seemed rather embarrassed about it, trying to hide its existence at San Diego Comic Con.
Then it got really popular…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017