Today only, as part of their Gold Box deal, Amazon.com is selling the complete Smallville TV Series on DVD for $115, down from $150, from a retail price of $340.
Whether you have time to watch the entire Smallville before going to see Man Of Steel, well that’s another thing. But it will give you a batch of Clark, Lex, Lana, Pete, Chloe, Jonathan, Martha, Lionel and Lois to come home to afterwards.
It’s arguably one of the best things to happen to the Superman franchise since the first Christopher Reeve movie. I remember when it was launched, with that half naked Clark Kent in a cornfield with an S painted on his topless torso. DC Comics seemed rather embarrassed about it, trying to hide its existence at San Diego Comic Con.
Then it got really popular…
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017