Today only, as part of their Gold Box deal, Amazon.com is selling the complete Smallville TV Series on DVD for $115, down from $150, from a retail price of $340.
Whether you have time to watch the entire Smallville before going to see Man Of Steel, well that’s another thing. But it will give you a batch of Clark, Lex, Lana, Pete, Chloe, Jonathan, Martha, Lionel and Lois to come home to afterwards.
It’s arguably one of the best things to happen to the Superman franchise since the first Christopher Reeve movie. I remember when it was launched, with that half naked Clark Kent in a cornfield with an S painted on his topless torso. DC Comics seemed rather embarrassed about it, trying to hide its existence at San Diego Comic Con.
Then it got really popular…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018