Today only, as part of their Gold Box deal, Amazon.com is selling the complete Smallville TV Series on DVD for $115, down from $150, from a retail price of $340.
Whether you have time to watch the entire Smallville before going to see Man Of Steel, well that’s another thing. But it will give you a batch of Clark, Lex, Lana, Pete, Chloe, Jonathan, Martha, Lionel and Lois to come home to afterwards.
It’s arguably one of the best things to happen to the Superman franchise since the first Christopher Reeve movie. I remember when it was launched, with that half naked Clark Kent in a cornfield with an S painted on his topless torso. DC Comics seemed rather embarrassed about it, trying to hide its existence at San Diego Comic Con.
Then it got really popular…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017