So Channel 4 just got our attention.
— First Dates Casting(@FirstDates_Team) June 11, 2013
The new show is part of Channel 4’s “Mating Season”. This kind of thing does make me a little dubious. It does look as if they have a certain theme in mind, for one episode at least, of a show in which you see singles going on first dates – and then you can apply to meet up with them as well.
I’m just a little afraid of a “John likes comics. But does he also like girls? And what will they think of his soup-stained Fantastic Four T-shirt he insists on wearing to their first date?” voiceover, when the show’s researchers have persuaded John that’s the one item of clothing he must wear and have spilled the soup on him themselves…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018