So Channel 4 just got our attention.
— First Dates Casting(@FirstDates_Team) June 11, 2013
The new show is part of Channel 4’s “Mating Season”. This kind of thing does make me a little dubious. It does look as if they have a certain theme in mind, for one episode at least, of a show in which you see singles going on first dates – and then you can apply to meet up with them as well.
I’m just a little afraid of a “John likes comics. But does he also like girls? And what will they think of his soup-stained Fantastic Four T-shirt he insists on wearing to their first date?” voiceover, when the show’s researchers have persuaded John that’s the one item of clothing he must wear and have spilled the soup on him themselves…
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017