So Channel 4 just got our attention.
— First Dates Casting(@FirstDates_Team) June 11, 2013
The new show is part of Channel 4’s “Mating Season”. This kind of thing does make me a little dubious. It does look as if they have a certain theme in mind, for one episode at least, of a show in which you see singles going on first dates – and then you can apply to meet up with them as well.
I’m just a little afraid of a “John likes comics. But does he also like girls? And what will they think of his soup-stained Fantastic Four T-shirt he insists on wearing to their first date?” voiceover, when the show’s researchers have persuaded John that’s the one item of clothing he must wear and have spilled the soup on him themselves…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017