So Channel 4 just got our attention.
— First Dates Casting(@FirstDates_Team) June 11, 2013
The new show is part of Channel 4’s “Mating Season”. This kind of thing does make me a little dubious. It does look as if they have a certain theme in mind, for one episode at least, of a show in which you see singles going on first dates – and then you can apply to meet up with them as well.
I’m just a little afraid of a “John likes comics. But does he also like girls? And what will they think of his soup-stained Fantastic Four T-shirt he insists on wearing to their first date?” voiceover, when the show’s researchers have persuaded John that’s the one item of clothing he must wear and have spilled the soup on him themselves…
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017