The New York Post’s relationship with DC Comics continues to bear fruit. Buzzfeed must be feeling neglected.
After the Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo Batman book splits into four in September, in November it is drawn back together – and then splits across the other Batbooks too.
Just as they did with Night Of The Owls, it seems that a number of other Batbooks are going to continue the story being told in Batman: Zero Year.
So we get to see what the rest of the gang were doing ten years ago, when they series is probably meant to be set.
And if something quite shocking does indeed happen to Nightwing in Forever Evil, well, that’s a good excuse to step back and revisit him in happier times for a month or three.
Whether or not Batman will be sitting in Zero Year, well we have all that to come.
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018