The New York Post’s relationship with DC Comics continues to bear fruit. Buzzfeed must be feeling neglected.
After the Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo Batman book splits into four in September, in November it is drawn back together – and then splits across the other Batbooks too.
Just as they did with Night Of The Owls, it seems that a number of other Batbooks are going to continue the story being told in Batman: Zero Year.
So we get to see what the rest of the gang were doing ten years ago, when they series is probably meant to be set.
And if something quite shocking does indeed happen to Nightwing in Forever Evil, well, that’s a good excuse to step back and revisit him in happier times for a month or three.
Whether or not Batman will be sitting in Zero Year, well we have all that to come.
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017
- DC Comics Cancels Suicide Squad: The Black Files — For Now - July 27, 2017
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017