The next season of The Newsroom promises the kind of story that “makes careers and ends presidencies.” But put promises aside for a moment, and look at what it already delivers.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVXNEdi8K4
That’s right. Women punching men in the offices of a news network. And a man punching a briefcase. And people say that Aaron Sorkin doesn’t do action.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014