Some of the pub names on these character posters match up with pubs central to the plot of The World’s End. Others don’t, but would appear to shade in some character for members of he drinking party.
Yes, it’s all too easy to read into those. Of course, I tried that approach in a shot-by-shot breakdown of the fim’s UK trailer and, as these posters reveal, I couldn’t have gotten everything right. Thankfully.
The World’s End will be along to surprise me, and the rest of the UK, on July 19th. The US release is set for August 23rd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014