We’ve noted that Marvel generally registers the trademarking of names ahead of announcing the publication of something or other. Often it’s a game or a film, but they also have a wide ranging impact across the publisher’s line. Hence the trademarking, I guess.
Well two that seem to have popped up in the last month are for two classic Marvel titles, Tales To Astonish and Tales Of Suspense.
And now, both appear to be back. In some form.
Will they be joining Journey Into Mystery on the stands?
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017