We’ve noted that Marvel generally registers the trademarking of names ahead of announcing the publication of something or other. Often it’s a game or a film, but they also have a wide ranging impact across the publisher’s line. Hence the trademarking, I guess.
Well two that seem to have popped up in the last month are for two classic Marvel titles, Tales To Astonish and Tales Of Suspense.
And now, both appear to be back. In some form.
Will they be joining Journey Into Mystery on the stands?
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018