We’ve noted that Marvel generally registers the trademarking of names ahead of announcing the publication of something or other. Often it’s a game or a film, but they also have a wide ranging impact across the publisher’s line. Hence the trademarking, I guess.
Well two that seem to have popped up in the last month are for two classic Marvel titles, Tales To Astonish and Tales Of Suspense.
And now, both appear to be back. In some form.
Will they be joining Journey Into Mystery on the stands?
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017