We’ve noted that Marvel generally registers the trademarking of names ahead of announcing the publication of something or other. Often it’s a game or a film, but they also have a wide ranging impact across the publisher’s line. Hence the trademarking, I guess.
Well two that seem to have popped up in the last month are for two classic Marvel titles, Tales To Astonish and Tales Of Suspense.
And now, both appear to be back. In some form.
Will they be joining Journey Into Mystery on the stands?
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017