I am delighted to announce that my ebook single, DEAD PIG COLLECTOR, will now be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, under their FSG Originals imprint. I’m especially happy with this – which worked out mostly thanks to the kindness of editor Sean McDonald – because I’m in the middle of writing my non-fiction book SPIRIT TRACKS for the very same editor and imprint.
Release date and other details to follow.
Once again, all my gratitude to my book agent, Lydia Wills.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017