I am delighted to announce that my ebook single, DEAD PIG COLLECTOR, will now be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, under their FSG Originals imprint. I’m especially happy with this – which worked out mostly thanks to the kindness of editor Sean McDonald – because I’m in the middle of writing my non-fiction book SPIRIT TRACKS for the very same editor and imprint.
Release date and other details to follow.
Once again, all my gratitude to my book agent, Lydia Wills.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017