I am delighted to announce that my ebook single, DEAD PIG COLLECTOR, will now be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, under their FSG Originals imprint. I’m especially happy with this – which worked out mostly thanks to the kindness of editor Sean McDonald – because I’m in the middle of writing my non-fiction book SPIRIT TRACKS for the very same editor and imprint.
Release date and other details to follow.
Once again, all my gratitude to my book agent, Lydia Wills.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017