There’s something going on but I’m not quite sure how to read it. It may well be nothing. It looks like Megan Fox, but it might have all the substance of fog.*
The story started when Paramount posted the above image of a Lamborghini Aventador to Instagram. The original has since been deleted, but it did result in this post on Michael Bay‘s official forum.
So the Paramount Pictures official Instagram page posted a photo of the new Lamborghini on their page with the hashtag #MeganFox. Could this be telling us something or (more realistically) is this a mistake or plot to get more views?
Well, I’d have thought it was just a mistake and that Megan Fox has absolutely nothing to do with the film at all.
At least until Nelson, the moderator of Bay’s forum chimed in. He didn’t quite get what had happened at first, but pretty quickly seemed to clock to it and said:
Someone’s in trouble. It’s gonna be a long week.
That’s far from a guarantee, but…
Well, had we not already been expecting Fox to pop up in a cameo, I would have swept this away. Now, though, it looks like corroboration. Circumstantial corroboration, but still, something worth scratching your chin over…
…and that’s enough for now. My chin itch has gone. Didn’t take long.
Megan Fox is busy filming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles right now. I expect the Transformers cameo will come afterwards. Let’s see if the paparazzi manage to confirm this for us.
*I’m just the straight men who sets the jokes up for you.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014