It is a marked slump on previous promotions, Kick Ass raised a four figure sum and made Deve Lizewski famous, $5,000 from Superior and $8,500 from Nemesis. Secret Service raised $5,100 to send kids from his old school to the big Christmas pantomime and Jupiter’s Children raised over $3,500.
In comparison, Kick Ass 3 has raised a smaller sum, which may be reflective of the wider economy and less prominent publicity this time (I only found out about it after it had finished) but it’s still a great example of promotion, charity and commerce working perfectly together. And raises the question, why don’t other people do what Mark Millar does?
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017