It is a marked slump on previous promotions, Kick Ass raised a four figure sum and made Deve Lizewski famous, $5,000 from Superior and $8,500 from Nemesis. Secret Service raised $5,100 to send kids from his old school to the big Christmas pantomime and Jupiter’s Children raised over $3,500.
In comparison, Kick Ass 3 has raised a smaller sum, which may be reflective of the wider economy and less prominent publicity this time (I only found out about it after it had finished) but it’s still a great example of promotion, charity and commerce working perfectly together. And raises the question, why don’t other people do what Mark Millar does?
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017