For the second time in two years, someone has driven a car through the fence surrounding Joe Shuster’s former home in Glenville, Cleveland.
It’s not just any old fence, this fence is made up of large metal plates that reprint the Superman story from Action Comics #1.
Seven pages have been destroyed or missing, as well as one one that explains the link between the creation of Superman by Siegel and Shuster and the local area.
Cleveland.com reports that Antwann Houston, 41, of Cleveland, has been charged with drink driving, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license.
This is the second time such an accident has occurred, with another car driving through the fence two years ago, the damage costing $2,600 to repair.
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017