For the second time in two years, someone has driven a car through the fence surrounding Joe Shuster’s former home in Glenville, Cleveland.
It’s not just any old fence, this fence is made up of large metal plates that reprint the Superman story from Action Comics #1.
Seven pages have been destroyed or missing, as well as one one that explains the link between the creation of Superman by Siegel and Shuster and the local area.
Cleveland.com reports that Antwann Houston, 41, of Cleveland, has been charged with drink driving, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license.
This is the second time such an accident has occurred, with another car driving through the fence two years ago, the damage costing $2,600 to repair.
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017