For the second time in two years, someone has driven a car through the fence surrounding Joe Shuster’s former home in Glenville, Cleveland.
It’s not just any old fence, this fence is made up of large metal plates that reprint the Superman story from Action Comics #1.
Seven pages have been destroyed or missing, as well as one one that explains the link between the creation of Superman by Siegel and Shuster and the local area.
Cleveland.com reports that Antwann Houston, 41, of Cleveland, has been charged with drink driving, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license.
This is the second time such an accident has occurred, with another car driving through the fence two years ago, the damage costing $2,600 to repair.
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- …And a New Face for Iron Circus Comics, No Longer at Diamond - January 18, 2018
- New Faces at Diamond Comic Distributors… - January 18, 2018