For the second time in two years, someone has driven a car through the fence surrounding Joe Shuster’s former home in Glenville, Cleveland.
It’s not just any old fence, this fence is made up of large metal plates that reprint the Superman story from Action Comics #1.
Seven pages have been destroyed or missing, as well as one one that explains the link between the creation of Superman by Siegel and Shuster and the local area.
Cleveland.com reports that Antwann Houston, 41, of Cleveland, has been charged with drink driving, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license.
This is the second time such an accident has occurred, with another car driving through the fence two years ago, the damage costing $2,600 to repair.
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017