Batman 72 by Francesco Francavilla gets cosplay already.
Miss Thing, taken by Pat Loika at Heroes Con. He also gives us zombie stormtrooper.
Even less chance of shooting things, I guess.
Pat also gave us Hippolyta from Caitlin @ChanceChemistry…
And her contest-winning Thanos.
The winner of the Disney cosplay contest
Some people dress up, some cosplay, some live the character 24/7…
An original Batwoman, in colour and black-and-white, depending on your tastes.
And talking of which, a Wonder Woman/Betty Page mashup.
Princess Batman sounds just right. Also note, she is not sitting down.
The Doctor and the TARDIS running away together.
Big Barda could take you. Like that.
And a Kingdom Come Superman. For when your grey hairs start…
Also in Mexico City, it’s Batman and…Batman: Santiago Gomez, dressed in a Batman costume, poses for a photograph with a Batman street performer. Gomez’s parents Rosio and Pepe brought him to the city from Toluca as a gift for his sixth birthday, which is tomorrow. Photograph: Ivan Pierre Aguirre/AP
And plenty more where all that came from…. if you see yourself and want credit/links, get in touch!
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017