Batman 72 by Francesco Francavilla gets cosplay already.
Miss Thing, taken by Pat Loika at Heroes Con. He also gives us zombie stormtrooper.
Even less chance of shooting things, I guess.
Pat also gave us Hippolyta from Caitlin @ChanceChemistry…
And her contest-winning Thanos.
The winner of the Disney cosplay contest
Some people dress up, some cosplay, some live the character 24/7…
An original Batwoman, in colour and black-and-white, depending on your tastes.
And talking of which, a Wonder Woman/Betty Page mashup.
Princess Batman sounds just right. Also note, she is not sitting down.
The Doctor and the TARDIS running away together.
Big Barda could take you. Like that.
And a Kingdom Come Superman. For when your grey hairs start…
Also in Mexico City, it’s Batman and…Batman: Santiago Gomez, dressed in a Batman costume, poses for a photograph with a Batman street performer. Gomez’s parents Rosio and Pepe brought him to the city from Toluca as a gift for his sixth birthday, which is tomorrow. Photograph: Ivan Pierre Aguirre/AP
And plenty more where all that came from…. if you see yourself and want credit/links, get in touch!
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017