Here’s a rather crumpled copy of the Sears edition of All Star Superman #1 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely with a new cover not-by-Quitely-but-damn-close, with Sears in the background. It was received by Sears members today.
If if you spend $75 or more you are entered to win a Man Of Steel art book along with a craftsman toolbox seen in the film. And each giveaway comic has a coupon valid for $10 in Shop Your Way points when a member spends $50 or more.
Welcome to the all-new Man Of Sears. Less crumpled versions are already on eBay.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017