This is a Superman Man Of Steel Metal Tin sign. It uses art from Jim Lee and messes it up a bit.
It also makes the costume closer to that of Man Of Steel, removing the trunks (but keeping the shading) and adding diagonal lines to his sleeves. The differing line weights do make it rather obvious.
Compare and contrast with the original.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017