This is a Superman Man Of Steel Metal Tin sign. It uses art from Jim Lee and messes it up a bit.
It also makes the costume closer to that of Man Of Steel, removing the trunks (but keeping the shading) and adding diagonal lines to his sleeves. The differing line weights do make it rather obvious.
Compare and contrast with the original.
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017