Somewhere, a lenticular printer is making plans for a very merry Christmas. Add the four Forever Evil books and that makes up the 56 titles of the Villain Month Omnibus. But do they count? Or is that it for the New DCU in September?
Most-Read Comic Stories Thursday:
So far, Avengers Arena has basically been killing off characters that they invented for the series, or characters that appeared in one or two panels in other books. Okay, there was Mettle as well. But this time, the book may have gone too far by knocking off a major character. Well, major-ish. Well, major to some. Major to anyone who read Runaways. Take a look…
Add the four Forever Evil books and that makes up the 56 titles of the Villan Month Omnibus. But do they count? Or is that it for the New DCU in September?
Last week, Paul Jenkins wrote an open letter about his decision to leave the likes of Marvel and DC behind and work exclusively on comic books through Boom! Studios. Lines like
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Thursday:
It’s mutant vs. mutant on the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Reports of James Marsden taking a flight to Canada while X-Men: Days of Future Past is in production there didn’t convince me fully that Cyclops will be appearing in the movie, but if I had to guess, I’d probably say he is. Why not. What do I stand to lose?
Joss Whedon, infamously and sadly, spent a lot of time developing a Wonder Woman movie for Warner Bros. that, ultimately, they just wouldn’t make. But why didn’t they give him the go ahead? Perhaps his recent interview with The Daily Beast explains:
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016