This art by Superman Earth One artist Shane Davis is being used in print ads by RAM Trucks, linking to their new Man Of Steel cross promotional TV ad.
They seem to have a special edition version of the truck to play with as well…
The Man-Of-Steeled-up truck will be on display at the New York premier on June 10th, before touring the country, including appearances at the National Finals Rodeo and the State Fair of Texas. It will then be auctioned for charity.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017