This art by Superman Earth One artist Shane Davis is being used in print ads by RAM Trucks, linking to their new Man Of Steel cross promotional TV ad.
They seem to have a special edition version of the truck to play with as well…
The Man-Of-Steeled-up truck will be on display at the New York premier on June 10th, before touring the country, including appearances at the National Finals Rodeo and the State Fair of Texas. It will then be auctioned for charity.
- Will Marvel’s ‘Royals’ End With Issue #14? - July 28, 2017
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017