According to The IMDB, The Starving Games is:
A spoof movie that parodies The Hunger Games, The Avengers, Sherlock Holmes, and the Harry Potter saga.
Don’t forget Avatar, guys. Or The Expendables. Or to poke me in the eyes and pop my eardrums.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWqxuheHpPU
That was from Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, the same writer-directors as Vampires Suck and Meet the Spartans. I’d love to interview those guys.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014