It was one of my favourite nineties Marvel comic. It had terrible sales and was repeatedly on the brink of cancellation. Nowadays he has his own game, a possible film, and spinoff book. But I remember when Deadpool was the modern equivalent of Firestorm.
And heading to a Friday timezone near you, Marvel are making the first 56 issues of Deadpool Vol 2 available for 99 cents each, with lots of goodness from Joe Kelly, Priest, Eddie McGuinness, Jimmy Palmiotti, Scalera, Darick Robertson and more.
If you have a spare fifty dollars, you should tum right into this upcoming ComiXology. Marvel App sale when it it’s Friday in your location.
But if you have a dollar then just buy Deadpool #11. You get plenty more bang for your buck and one of the better told metatextualising plot twists around.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017