It was one of my favourite nineties Marvel comic. It had terrible sales and was repeatedly on the brink of cancellation. Nowadays he has his own game, a possible film, and spinoff book. But I remember when Deadpool was the modern equivalent of Firestorm.
And heading to a Friday timezone near you, Marvel are making the first 56 issues of Deadpool Vol 2 available for 99 cents each, with lots of goodness from Joe Kelly, Priest, Eddie McGuinness, Jimmy Palmiotti, Scalera, Darick Robertson and more.
If you have a spare fifty dollars, you should tum right into this upcoming ComiXology. Marvel App sale when it it’s Friday in your location.
But if you have a dollar then just buy Deadpool #11. You get plenty more bang for your buck and one of the better told metatextualising plot twists around.
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017