Glad to see Solomon Grundy in there. Classic DC villain. Anyway, we should make a list of these. There are 56 Villain books in September from the DCU, it seems, according to the Villain Month Omnibus story. So what makes up the remaining 21?
Most-Read Comic Stories Tuesday:
There are 56 Villain books in September from the DCU, it seems, according to the Villain Month Omnibus story. So what makes up the remaining 21?
It can’t have escaped Bleeding Cool readers notice that DC Comics’ marketshare has been slipping month on month. To levels not seen since before the Flashpoint event and the DC New 52.
James Robinson talking about Earth 2 there. Since Robinson announced he was leaving the book, there has been some speculation, but mostly silence, about why he left.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Tuesday:
See? This, this is what happens in Britain when we hear the lead in Doctor Who is stepping down and the BBC are looking for a replacement. Even though we think they settled on one in January. Everyone goes mad
Bryan Singer and the X-Men: Days of Future Past crew have been shooting some scenes in the Oval Office, or a replica thereof, with Richard Nixon, or a replica thereof. Here is Singer’s tweeted image.
Most mainstream audiences identify with Peter Parker as a teenager, largely drawing a parallel between his superpowers and puberty. However, this sort of limits the kinds of stories you can tell with Spiderman as Peter doesn’t have to deal with all that troublesome grown-up stuff.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017