Glad to see Solomon Grundy in there. Classic DC villain. Anyway, we should make a list of these. There are 56 Villain books in September from the DCU, it seems, according to the Villain Month Omnibus story. So what makes up the remaining 21?
Most-Read Comic Stories Tuesday:
There are 56 Villain books in September from the DCU, it seems, according to the Villain Month Omnibus story. So what makes up the remaining 21?
It can’t have escaped Bleeding Cool readers notice that DC Comics’ marketshare has been slipping month on month. To levels not seen since before the Flashpoint event and the DC New 52.
James Robinson talking about Earth 2 there. Since Robinson announced he was leaving the book, there has been some speculation, but mostly silence, about why he left.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Tuesday:
See? This, this is what happens in Britain when we hear the lead in Doctor Who is stepping down and the BBC are looking for a replacement. Even though we think they settled on one in January. Everyone goes mad
Bryan Singer and the X-Men: Days of Future Past crew have been shooting some scenes in the Oval Office, or a replica thereof, with Richard Nixon, or a replica thereof. Here is Singer’s tweeted image.
Most mainstream audiences identify with Peter Parker as a teenager, largely drawing a parallel between his superpowers and puberty. However, this sort of limits the kinds of stories you can tell with Spiderman as Peter doesn’t have to deal with all that troublesome grown-up stuff.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017