Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke, Peter Tomasi,Tony Bedard, Peter Milligan, all gone…
But from the end of Green Lantern #21, a sneak peek at the future of the the Green Lantern universe to come. A few familiar faces… and a few unfamiliar ones. I understand the New York Post will have an interview about this with new writer Robert Vendetti tomorrow…
I’m entertained by the New York Post. I think I should try writing something for them.
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017