Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke, Peter Tomasi,Tony Bedard, Peter Milligan, all gone…
But from the end of Green Lantern #21, a sneak peek at the future of the the Green Lantern universe to come. A few familiar faces… and a few unfamiliar ones. I understand the New York Post will have an interview about this with new writer Robert Vendetti tomorrow…
I’m entertained by the New York Post. I think I should try writing something for them.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017