Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke, Peter Tomasi,Tony Bedard, Peter Milligan, all gone…
But from the end of Green Lantern #21, a sneak peek at the future of the the Green Lantern universe to come. A few familiar faces… and a few unfamiliar ones. I understand the New York Post will have an interview about this with new writer Robert Vendetti tomorrow…
I’m entertained by the New York Post. I think I should try writing something for them.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018