Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke, Peter Tomasi,Tony Bedard, Peter Milligan, all gone…
But from the end of Green Lantern #21, a sneak peek at the future of the the Green Lantern universe to come. A few familiar faces… and a few unfamiliar ones. I understand the New York Post will have an interview about this with new writer Robert Vendetti tomorrow…
I’m entertained by the New York Post. I think I should try writing something for them.
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017