Only the most basic details of the 21 Jump Street sequel have been exposed so far: Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum will be coming back; the storyline will see them infiltrate a college, rather than a high school; and directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller will most likely direct again.
Now, though, Sony have used the name of the sequel, officially, and confirmed that – yes – they’ve just gone ahead and done it.
The sequel to 21 Jump Street is going to be called 22 Jump Street.
Assuming this title will refer to the building across the street from the first film’s church, I went scanning for images. I guess you can sort of see it here, overblown, through the doors. No idea what it is, though.
Yeah, the title’s just going to be a silly joke, isn’t it?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014