In today’s Age Of Ultron, we get a warning. Given by Iron Man to Wolverine. But, as we have seen, it’s not one that Wolverine will heed. Or, indeed, remember.
We’re expecting some kind of dimensional rift at the end of Age Of Ultron, bringing through the likes of angels like Angela, tearing through the very reality of separate comic book universes. But it may also be setting up the attention given to the Earth by the lien races in Infinity.
And as Wolverine continues to change the past to affect the future – and yes, expect lots of fan questions about healing factors and the possibility of something buried in a Savage Land cave to pop up again one day (and explain how he’s in so many books at once), Iron Man delves into the lead’s past and totally rewrites it…
Is this the kind of thing we may expect to discover in the Guardians Of The Galaxy or Iron Man 4 movies? It does seem a major ret-con that could pave the way for… well all sorts of things. And does a fine job of distinguishing Tony Stark in the Marvel Universe from his counterparts. I guess we know on which side we’re meant to fall on the Nature Vs Nurture argument. Why is Iron Man such a war mongering dick? As Lady Gaga told us, baby, he was born that way.
That is, of course, if The Recorder is a reliable narrator. He’s meant to be. But…
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017