In today’s Age Of Ultron, we get a warning. Given by Iron Man to Wolverine. But, as we have seen, it’s not one that Wolverine will heed. Or, indeed, remember.
We’re expecting some kind of dimensional rift at the end of Age Of Ultron, bringing through the likes of angels like Angela, tearing through the very reality of separate comic book universes. But it may also be setting up the attention given to the Earth by the lien races in Infinity.
And as Wolverine continues to change the past to affect the future – and yes, expect lots of fan questions about healing factors and the possibility of something buried in a Savage Land cave to pop up again one day (and explain how he’s in so many books at once), Iron Man delves into the lead’s past and totally rewrites it…
Is this the kind of thing we may expect to discover in the Guardians Of The Galaxy or Iron Man 4 movies? It does seem a major ret-con that could pave the way for… well all sorts of things. And does a fine job of distinguishing Tony Stark in the Marvel Universe from his counterparts. I guess we know on which side we’re meant to fall on the Nature Vs Nurture argument. Why is Iron Man such a war mongering dick? As Lady Gaga told us, baby, he was born that way.
That is, of course, if The Recorder is a reliable narrator. He’s meant to be. But…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018