Reports of James Marsden taking a flight to Canada while X-Men: Days of Future Past is in production there didn’t convince me fully that Cyclops will be appearing in the movie, but if I had to guess, I’d probably say he is. Why not. What do I stand to lose?
At the same time, this snap of Lucas Till is probably a strong indicator that Havok will be back too. Back in April, Till didn’t seem to know if he’d have a part in the film, but it seems to have been sorted in the meantime.
The snap came with a caption pointing out that they’re on the X-Men set.
That was posted to Twitter by one Pierre Fitch, who I am told by a Little Bleeder, is a star of gay pornography. He seems very short. He tweets a lot of pictures, most aren’t… really too relevant to what we do here.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014