Looks like Marvel likes the New York Post too. They’ve just shown off the Superior Spider-Man covers for September with Spider-Man 2099.
Here’s a thought. If this is Spider-Man 2099 from… 2099… he may be one of the few people who knows that Doctor Octopus is inside Spider-Man. Because to him, it’s all history…
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018