DC Comics have had a policy with their digital comics. Wait four weeks and you can buy them for less on ComiXology or the DC App. A $2.99 comic drops to $1.99 and a $3.99 comic drops to $2.99. Simples.
But not since May apparently. Some people notice that last week didn’t bring a discount to the first week of May’s titles. Could this have been a fifth week glitch?
Apparently not. They still haven’t dropped. And they won’t, not for another two weeks. Because DC Comics have delayed the automatic discount from four weeks after publication to eight weeks.
In an era of austerity, some had grown to enjoy the dollar discount on download titles if they could but wait a month. Now it seems they will have to wait, and remain spoiler free, for an extra month.
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017