DC Comics have had a policy with their digital comics. Wait four weeks and you can buy them for less on ComiXology or the DC App. A $2.99 comic drops to $1.99 and a $3.99 comic drops to $2.99. Simples.
But not since May apparently. Some people notice that last week didn’t bring a discount to the first week of May’s titles. Could this have been a fifth week glitch?
Apparently not. They still haven’t dropped. And they won’t, not for another two weeks. Because DC Comics have delayed the automatic discount from four weeks after publication to eight weeks.
In an era of austerity, some had grown to enjoy the dollar discount on download titles if they could but wait a month. Now it seems they will have to wait, and remain spoiler free, for an extra month.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017