DC Comics have had a policy with their digital comics. Wait four weeks and you can buy them for less on ComiXology or the DC App. A $2.99 comic drops to $1.99 and a $3.99 comic drops to $2.99. Simples.
But not since May apparently. Some people notice that last week didn’t bring a discount to the first week of May’s titles. Could this have been a fifth week glitch?
Apparently not. They still haven’t dropped. And they won’t, not for another two weeks. Because DC Comics have delayed the automatic discount from four weeks after publication to eight weeks.
In an era of austerity, some had grown to enjoy the dollar discount on download titles if they could but wait a month. Now it seems they will have to wait, and remain spoiler free, for an extra month.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018