Michael Fassbender has been playing some David Blaine games on the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past. Here’s Bryan Singer’s latest Twitter tease.
I don’t know what’s going on here, but it can’t be a throw away moment if Magneto is levitating, can it?
I sincerely hope we get to see some footage from Days of Future Past soon, and not just inside the halls of San Diego Comic-Con.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014