A Most Wanted Man is Anton Corbijn‘s follow-up to the icy, straightjacketed assassin picture The American, and it looks like it’s been screwed together every bit as tightly.
And coming after Tinker Tailor Solider Spy, it seems to be our second John Le Carre adaptation in just a few years to play it so cool.
It’s almost like all filmmakers are forced to undergo Jean Pierre Melville training these days.
[Video removed by DMCA request]
A Most Wanted Man is set for release across the US on November 22nd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014