The first on screen credit in this trailer for The Family names Martin Scorsese as the Executive Producer. Along with the music and the slicked back hairstyles, it’s all evoking a certain mood…
…and then, bam, we’re in My Blue Heaven meets Sexy Beast, lightly laced with Married to the Mob. But hopefully in a good way.
As much as I like the ridiculous bloody thing, I still think it disappointing that Luc Besson is now the producer of Taken rather than, say, the director of Nikita or Leon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014