It happens to Peter Hogan at most comic conventions. People think he’s Dave Gibbons.
Both British, both with similar accents, both of a certain age and a certain male pattern baldness, both wear glasses and both have a creative history with Alan Moore.
But not the same person. Apparently.
Someone take a photo of them together, so we can have positive proof of their differentiation for all time..
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017