It happens to Peter Hogan at most comic conventions. People think he’s Dave Gibbons.
Both British, both with similar accents, both of a certain age and a certain male pattern baldness, both wear glasses and both have a creative history with Alan Moore.
But not the same person. Apparently.
Someone take a photo of them together, so we can have positive proof of their differentiation for all time..
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017