You can sell anything on eBay apparently. But what about a couple of staples for $100, when their claim to fame is that they used to be keeping a copy of Amazing Spider-Man together.
Possibly the result from some chop shopping of other copies of Amazing Spider-Man #1, these could be useful for replacing your rusty staples with, while still being a genuine pair of 1961 staples…
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017