You can sell anything on eBay apparently. But what about a couple of staples for $100, when their claim to fame is that they used to be keeping a copy of Amazing Spider-Man together.
Possibly the result from some chop shopping of other copies of Amazing Spider-Man #1, these could be useful for replacing your rusty staples with, while still being a genuine pair of 1961 staples…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017