The premise of The To Do List sees Aubrey Plaza compiling a post modern Kama Sutra then setting out to enact the whole thing. It’s a bit like American Pie if Mooj from The 40 Year Old Virgin had been called in to pad the script out a bit.
The film was written and directed by Maggie Carey, and judging from this trailer, she’s spared some of the good stuff for her husband, Bill Hader.
I’m hopeful that this will come off. There’s certainly some talented comedy players in this picture, and more than enough fun cameos.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014