A busy September from DC Comics: Dan DiDio and Jim Lee have announced Villain Month. All new issue ones. 3D motion covers. And a Forever Evil seven issue mini-series and crossover, spinning out of Trinity War. And that some villain books would continue past this issue. Because there will be some new issue ones involved here.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
We weren’t far off the mark. The all have issue one in their titles. But numerically they have all become Point Ones, #23.1 for example
James Robinson talking about Earth 2 there. Since Robinson announced he was leaving the book, there has been some speculation, but mostly silence, about why he left.
The DC website has just put up three covers for September’s Villain Month for September. Joker #1, Count Vertigo #1 and Deadshot #1.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Monday:
Following the announcement on Saturday that Matt Smith would be stepping down from the role of The Doctor in DOCTOR WHO, the BBC have followed up with the announcement that his replacement would be none other than Danny Dyer.
Guardians of the Galaxy seems to be more tightly woven into the overall Marvel Movieverse every day.
William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, John Hurt, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith…
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017