Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Most mainstream audiences identify with Peter Parker as a teenager, largely drawing a parallel between his superpowers and puberty. However, this sort of limits the kinds of stories you can tell with Spiderman as Peter doesn’t have to deal with all that troublesome grown-up stuff.
Sam Raimi moved on from high school in his second film and it looks like Marc Webb is going to follow in his footsteps. These snaps from on set show that Peter and Gwen are going to be graduating.
Thanks to Superherohype for the pictures:
So it looks like he really isn’t honouring his promise to Captain Stacey. It will be interesting to see if that come back to bite him…hint hint.
Yep, looks like Stan Lee is going to be turning up at the graduation and something has obviously caught his eye. Could it possibly be some sort of incoming danger? Whatever it is, no one else seems to have noticed.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015