Welcome to Episode 114 of The Orbiting Pod!
This week, we cash in with Green Team #1, hit the centre of the target with Daredevil #26, live the high life with The Bounce #1, reach the end of the rainbow with Green Lantern #20, punch the clock with Superman #20 and much more!
We are also proud to present our interview with the writer of IDW’s Locke & Key: Joe Hill. Joe is currently in the UK to promote his new book NOS4R2, so we talked about the books origins, what makes Christmas sinister, Iron Man 3, the differences between writing for prose and comics, the end of Locke & Key and Scrabble!
Links to stuff mentioned in the show:
Follow us on Twitter:
The Podcast – @theorbitingpod
Chris – @popculturehound
Robin – @rjharman
Taylor – @capelessT
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017