Welcome to Episode 114 of The Orbiting Pod!
This week, we cash in with Green Team #1, hit the centre of the target with Daredevil #26, live the high life with The Bounce #1, reach the end of the rainbow with Green Lantern #20, punch the clock with Superman #20 and much more!
We are also proud to present our interview with the writer of IDW’s Locke & Key: Joe Hill. Joe is currently in the UK to promote his new book NOS4R2, so we talked about the books origins, what makes Christmas sinister, Iron Man 3, the differences between writing for prose and comics, the end of Locke & Key and Scrabble!
Links to stuff mentioned in the show:
Follow us on Twitter:
The Podcast – @theorbitingpod
Chris – @popculturehound
Robin – @rjharman
Taylor – @capelessT
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018