Welcome to Episode 114 of The Orbiting Pod!
This week, we cash in with Green Team #1, hit the centre of the target with Daredevil #26, live the high life with The Bounce #1, reach the end of the rainbow with Green Lantern #20, punch the clock with Superman #20 and much more!
We are also proud to present our interview with the writer of IDW’s Locke & Key: Joe Hill. Joe is currently in the UK to promote his new book NOS4R2, so we talked about the books origins, what makes Christmas sinister, Iron Man 3, the differences between writing for prose and comics, the end of Locke & Key and Scrabble!
Links to stuff mentioned in the show:
Follow us on Twitter:
The Podcast – @theorbitingpod
Chris – @popculturehound
Robin – @rjharman
Taylor – @capelessT
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017