Welcome to Episode 114 of The Orbiting Pod!
This week, we cash in with Green Team #1, hit the centre of the target with Daredevil #26, live the high life with The Bounce #1, reach the end of the rainbow with Green Lantern #20, punch the clock with Superman #20 and much more!
We are also proud to present our interview with the writer of IDW’s Locke & Key: Joe Hill. Joe is currently in the UK to promote his new book NOS4R2, so we talked about the books origins, what makes Christmas sinister, Iron Man 3, the differences between writing for prose and comics, the end of Locke & Key and Scrabble!
Links to stuff mentioned in the show:
Follow us on Twitter:
The Podcast – @theorbitingpod
Chris – @popculturehound
Robin – @rjharman
Taylor – @capelessT
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018