Welcome to Episode 114 of The Orbiting Pod!
This week, we cash in with Green Team #1, hit the centre of the target with Daredevil #26, live the high life with The Bounce #1, reach the end of the rainbow with Green Lantern #20, punch the clock with Superman #20 and much more!
We are also proud to present our interview with the writer of IDW’s Locke & Key: Joe Hill. Joe is currently in the UK to promote his new book NOS4R2, so we talked about the books origins, what makes Christmas sinister, Iron Man 3, the differences between writing for prose and comics, the end of Locke & Key and Scrabble!
Links to stuff mentioned in the show:
Follow us on Twitter:
The Podcast – @theorbitingpod
Chris – @popculturehound
Robin – @rjharman
Taylor – @capelessT
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017