Taking another look at those revealed 3D covers for Villain Month, so far that we talked about earlier…
Batman, bound by Poison Ivy’s vines.
Bound and gagged by Ventriloquist.
Chained by Two Face
He should be grateful Darkseid only knocked him out. You know, the new issue of Empowered by Adam Warren is out this week. I’m wondering if Batman is channeling Emp for Villain Month.
It’s not like he’s alone. Both Superman and Green Lantern get restrained in this fashion.
It seems a bit of a theme. Will they be able to resist it with
Wonder Woman First Born #23.?
And the big question… will any comic see their price fall back to $2.99 in October? Or is $3.99 the new price point? Id so, a few readers may feel a little bound and gagged too.
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018