Taking another look at those revealed 3D covers for Villain Month, so far that we talked about earlier…
Batman, bound by Poison Ivy’s vines.
Bound and gagged by Ventriloquist.
Chained by Two Face
He should be grateful Darkseid only knocked him out. You know, the new issue of Empowered by Adam Warren is out this week. I’m wondering if Batman is channeling Emp for Villain Month.
It’s not like he’s alone. Both Superman and Green Lantern get restrained in this fashion.
It seems a bit of a theme. Will they be able to resist it with
Wonder Woman First Born #23.?
And the big question… will any comic see their price fall back to $2.99 in October? Or is $3.99 the new price point? Id so, a few readers may feel a little bound and gagged too.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017