Taking another look at those revealed 3D covers for Villain Month, so far that we talked about earlier…
Batman, bound by Poison Ivy’s vines.
Bound and gagged by Ventriloquist.
Chained by Two Face
He should be grateful Darkseid only knocked him out. You know, the new issue of Empowered by Adam Warren is out this week. I’m wondering if Batman is channeling Emp for Villain Month.
It’s not like he’s alone. Both Superman and Green Lantern get restrained in this fashion.
It seems a bit of a theme. Will they be able to resist it with
Wonder Woman First Born #23.?
And the big question… will any comic see their price fall back to $2.99 in October? Or is $3.99 the new price point? Id so, a few readers may feel a little bound and gagged too.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018