Okay, expect a lot of British news madness over the next few weeks until the next actor to play the lead in Doctor Who is announced. And everyone seizing on tiny titbits to justify an article. Like we are doing right now. With these kind of results.
Daniel Rigby is a young British actor, best known for his work on the British Telecom ads, but also starring in Black Mirror, and for deservedly beating both Matt Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch for the Best Actor BAFTA for his role as Eric Morecambe in Eric And Ernie.
And the news is that he is no longer renewing his British Telecom contract. That may be so that people stop calling him a twat on the streets. It may be because he wants to be taken more seriously as an actor.
But the other thing is, if you are the lead in Doctor Who, you can’t do adverts.
Guess which aspect we thought might have been newsworthy.
Of course the minute you stop doing Doctor Who, you can do all the ads you like. But only in Scottish. As David Tennant has discovered to his bank manager’s delight.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018