The Walking Dead will be translated into Spanish, beginning with volume one by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore, in September. Then new collections will come out every three months.
So that means only around five years to catch up…
I suppose any quicker wouldn’t have been very… zombie like.
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018