For some reason, Fake Adam West only has 38 Twitter followers. Still, that’s 38 more than the real Adam West.
Fake Adam’s YouTube channel is a veritable shallow pan of entertainment. It’s just four videos strong but – and this is no word of a lie – I just watched three of them back to back without pausing.
Here’s my favourite one. At least until I watch the fourth.
Well, it’s a start. And I’ll be watching to see where he takes this. Maybe he’ll one day meet Fake Nicolas Cage. That’d be… good.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014