When booking on the next Doctor Who opened this morning, SkyBet had Ben Daniels at 50 to 1.
Almost instantly he was 20 to 1.
Now both Coral Bet and SkyBet have him as their favourite at 6 to 1.
It’s not going to be Paterson Joseph all over again, is it?
Remember, if you’re going to bet for the first time, always go through TopCashback and at least make some of your losses back…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017