From a variety of sources, we’ve come to piece together that in September, DC are running 52 one shot comics starring the villains of the New 52, and four issues of something called Forever Evil by Geoff Johns and David Finch. And titles will include the members of the Society Of Super-Villains, and all the folks that the What’s New In The New 52 articles have been featuring of late.
We think. Bits are probably wrong, but this is the best description of an elephant by blind men we can get.
But it seems at some point, the Forever Evil event had other names. And it’s not too late to revert to them at some point. They included Black Dawn and Dark Days.
And I’m told that in the wake of Forever Evil, Geoff Johns’ books Will. Be. Changed. Forever!
Again, I have no idea in what fashion. Next week, DC are due to start previewing September titles. Which should be an instant giveaway…
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017