From a variety of sources, we’ve come to piece together that in September, DC are running 52 one shot comics starring the villains of the New 52, and four issues of something called Forever Evil by Geoff Johns and David Finch. And titles will include the members of the Society Of Super-Villains, and all the folks that the What’s New In The New 52 articles have been featuring of late.
We think. Bits are probably wrong, but this is the best description of an elephant by blind men we can get.
But it seems at some point, the Forever Evil event had other names. And it’s not too late to revert to them at some point. They included Black Dawn and Dark Days.
And I’m told that in the wake of Forever Evil, Geoff Johns’ books Will. Be. Changed. Forever!
Again, I have no idea in what fashion. Next week, DC are due to start previewing September titles. Which should be an instant giveaway…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018