Josh Summuna collates his own personal heroes.
Dimitri Armand takes on an alienated Ripley.
Derek Charm revisits Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers in a much friendlier fashion.
Wolverine Hunting from ChasingArtwork. More from them tomorrow, I fancy.
An old drawing of Damian by Dustin Nguyen, originally for a trading card game, discovered.
A ballpoint pen Judge Dredd by Jim Rugg.
David Yardin’s Wonder Woman, “Pencil, Sakura watercolour. Details added with Pentel brush pen and light blue & white Poscas.”
A $20 commission of Oracle by Joshua Covey. I think someone may have got a real bargain with this one.
Neil Gaiman holding up the Chris Riddell cover for the UK version of Fortunately, The Milk, out later this year.
Kit Seaton gives you “one Buster Keaton, George Herriman, and Neil Himself in the style of Krazy Kat.”
Ty Romsa gives us a Poison Ivy, describing the process as “Traditional Drawing, then Painter and Photoshop”
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017