Josh Summuna collates his own personal heroes.
Dimitri Armand takes on an alienated Ripley.
Derek Charm revisits Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers in a much friendlier fashion.
Wolverine Hunting from ChasingArtwork. More from them tomorrow, I fancy.
An old drawing of Damian by Dustin Nguyen, originally for a trading card game, discovered.
A ballpoint pen Judge Dredd by Jim Rugg.
David Yardin’s Wonder Woman, “Pencil, Sakura watercolour. Details added with Pentel brush pen and light blue & white Poscas.”
A $20 commission of Oracle by Joshua Covey. I think someone may have got a real bargain with this one.
Neil Gaiman holding up the Chris Riddell cover for the UK version of Fortunately, The Milk, out later this year.
Kit Seaton gives you “one Buster Keaton, George Herriman, and Neil Himself in the style of Krazy Kat.”
Ty Romsa gives us a Poison Ivy, describing the process as “Traditional Drawing, then Painter and Photoshop”
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018