Josh Summuna collates his own personal heroes.
Dimitri Armand takes on an alienated Ripley.
Derek Charm revisits Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers in a much friendlier fashion.
Wolverine Hunting from ChasingArtwork. More from them tomorrow, I fancy.
An old drawing of Damian by Dustin Nguyen, originally for a trading card game, discovered.
A ballpoint pen Judge Dredd by Jim Rugg.
David Yardin’s Wonder Woman, “Pencil, Sakura watercolour. Details added with Pentel brush pen and light blue & white Poscas.”
A $20 commission of Oracle by Joshua Covey. I think someone may have got a real bargain with this one.
Neil Gaiman holding up the Chris Riddell cover for the UK version of Fortunately, The Milk, out later this year.
Kit Seaton gives you “one Buster Keaton, George Herriman, and Neil Himself in the style of Krazy Kat.”
Ty Romsa gives us a Poison Ivy, describing the process as “Traditional Drawing, then Painter and Photoshop”
- San Diego Comic-Con Paves the Road to the Thirteenth Doctor Who with Her Comics - July 22, 2018
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson: The DC-Before-Superman Panel - July 22, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 82 Articles From Comic-Con Saturday - July 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018