Josh Summuna collates his own personal heroes.
Dimitri Armand takes on an alienated Ripley.
Derek Charm revisits Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers in a much friendlier fashion.
Wolverine Hunting from ChasingArtwork. More from them tomorrow, I fancy.
An old drawing of Damian by Dustin Nguyen, originally for a trading card game, discovered.
A ballpoint pen Judge Dredd by Jim Rugg.
David Yardin’s Wonder Woman, “Pencil, Sakura watercolour. Details added with Pentel brush pen and light blue & white Poscas.”
A $20 commission of Oracle by Joshua Covey. I think someone may have got a real bargain with this one.
Neil Gaiman holding up the Chris Riddell cover for the UK version of Fortunately, The Milk, out later this year.
Kit Seaton gives you “one Buster Keaton, George Herriman, and Neil Himself in the style of Krazy Kat.”
Ty Romsa gives us a Poison Ivy, describing the process as “Traditional Drawing, then Painter and Photoshop”
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018