Josh Summuna collates his own personal heroes.
Dimitri Armand takes on an alienated Ripley.
Derek Charm revisits Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers in a much friendlier fashion.
Wolverine Hunting from ChasingArtwork. More from them tomorrow, I fancy.
An old drawing of Damian by Dustin Nguyen, originally for a trading card game, discovered.
A ballpoint pen Judge Dredd by Jim Rugg.
David Yardin’s Wonder Woman, “Pencil, Sakura watercolour. Details added with Pentel brush pen and light blue & white Poscas.”
A $20 commission of Oracle by Joshua Covey. I think someone may have got a real bargain with this one.
Neil Gaiman holding up the Chris Riddell cover for the UK version of Fortunately, The Milk, out later this year.
Kit Seaton gives you “one Buster Keaton, George Herriman, and Neil Himself in the style of Krazy Kat.”
Ty Romsa gives us a Poison Ivy, describing the process as “Traditional Drawing, then Painter and Photoshop”
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017