This morning, I was e-mailed one line from an unfamiliar source. “DC – 3D covers”. Well, it was worth asking around. Most DC comics creators I spoke to had heard nothing. One confessed to have seen “3D covers” on a DC list somewhere. But one prominent DC artist confirmed that they are coming, but gave no further details.
So how? Do they mean embossed covers? Do they mean some kind of pop up cover? Or the kind of thing you need special glasses to read. Or even covers that transform with Augmented Reality into something that walks off the front of each comic?
I don’t know. But if you do, tell me what you’re planning…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017