This morning, I was e-mailed one line from an unfamiliar source. “DC – 3D covers”. Well, it was worth asking around. Most DC comics creators I spoke to had heard nothing. One confessed to have seen “3D covers” on a DC list somewhere. But one prominent DC artist confirmed that they are coming, but gave no further details.
So how? Do they mean embossed covers? Do they mean some kind of pop up cover? Or the kind of thing you need special glasses to read. Or even covers that transform with Augmented Reality into something that walks off the front of each comic?
I don’t know. But if you do, tell me what you’re planning…
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018