This morning, I was e-mailed one line from an unfamiliar source. “DC – 3D covers”. Well, it was worth asking around. Most DC comics creators I spoke to had heard nothing. One confessed to have seen “3D covers” on a DC list somewhere. But one prominent DC artist confirmed that they are coming, but gave no further details.
So how? Do they mean embossed covers? Do they mean some kind of pop up cover? Or the kind of thing you need special glasses to read. Or even covers that transform with Augmented Reality into something that walks off the front of each comic?
I don’t know. But if you do, tell me what you’re planning…
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018