This morning, I was e-mailed one line from an unfamiliar source. “DC – 3D covers”. Well, it was worth asking around. Most DC comics creators I spoke to had heard nothing. One confessed to have seen “3D covers” on a DC list somewhere. But one prominent DC artist confirmed that they are coming, but gave no further details.
So how? Do they mean embossed covers? Do they mean some kind of pop up cover? Or the kind of thing you need special glasses to read. Or even covers that transform with Augmented Reality into something that walks off the front of each comic?
I don’t know. But if you do, tell me what you’re planning…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018