This morning, I was e-mailed one line from an unfamiliar source. “DC – 3D covers”. Well, it was worth asking around. Most DC comics creators I spoke to had heard nothing. One confessed to have seen “3D covers” on a DC list somewhere. But one prominent DC artist confirmed that they are coming, but gave no further details.
So how? Do they mean embossed covers? Do they mean some kind of pop up cover? Or the kind of thing you need special glasses to read. Or even covers that transform with Augmented Reality into something that walks off the front of each comic?
I don’t know. But if you do, tell me what you’re planning…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017