For a segment on Ellen’s show this week, Steve Carell donned make up and padding to become a live action version of Gru, his Despicable Me antihero.
It’s a novel promotion for the upcoming Despicable Me 2, and while the illusion isn’t quite complete, Carell is having fun, and that’s infectious.
I don’t think Ellen would find it so easy to become her CG toon character in real life. Not without a little bit of Meaning of Life trickery, anyhow.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014