And this is also the cover for Chew #34.
Inside each other, all three around one issue, encouraging you to cut along the lines and mix up the faces – or reassemble them into the correct fashion.
Go on… I dare you. Cut up your comic! After all, there’s a fair bit of cutting up going on inside the comic as well…
Chew #34, by John Layman and Rob Guillory, is published today from Image Comics.
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018