And this is also the cover for Chew #34.
Inside each other, all three around one issue, encouraging you to cut along the lines and mix up the faces – or reassemble them into the correct fashion.
Go on… I dare you. Cut up your comic! After all, there’s a fair bit of cutting up going on inside the comic as well…
Chew #34, by John Layman and Rob Guillory, is published today from Image Comics.
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018