And this is also the cover for Chew #34.
Inside each other, all three around one issue, encouraging you to cut along the lines and mix up the faces – or reassemble them into the correct fashion.
Go on… I dare you. Cut up your comic! After all, there’s a fair bit of cutting up going on inside the comic as well…
Chew #34, by John Layman and Rob Guillory, is published today from Image Comics.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017