And this is also the cover for Chew #34.
Inside each other, all three around one issue, encouraging you to cut along the lines and mix up the faces – or reassemble them into the correct fashion.
Go on… I dare you. Cut up your comic! After all, there’s a fair bit of cutting up going on inside the comic as well…
Chew #34, by John Layman and Rob Guillory, is published today from Image Comics.
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018