And this is also the cover for Chew #34.
Inside each other, all three around one issue, encouraging you to cut along the lines and mix up the faces – or reassemble them into the correct fashion.
Go on… I dare you. Cut up your comic! After all, there’s a fair bit of cutting up going on inside the comic as well…
Chew #34, by John Layman and Rob Guillory, is published today from Image Comics.
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018