Okay, so Forever Evil gets first nametagged in today’s Justice League Of America #4 out today, where Catwoman starts to explore the Secret Society Of Evil.
You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, right?
First of all we get to understand the degree of the Society’s reach…
Then, for the first time, I see that Professor Ivo’s name looks like Professor NO when lettered in the old Clint Flicker fashion.
And then, this happens. There seems little room for doubt here. No impending doomtrap, no plastic bullets, no red ink caplets, just Catwoman getting shot through the head. On panel, with very little room for doubt. With attracting Batman as motivation.
So, no, I wasn’t expecting that. Has Catwoman been fridged? It does rather lay the stakes out for Forever Evil here…
Just in case you were thinking of skipping this week’s copy, you will want to pick this one up. Quickly, before it sells out in seventeen seconds of the store opening. The final page, the one that follows, may have all sorts of people kicking off.
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018