Okay, so Forever Evil gets first nametagged in today’s Justice League Of America #4 out today, where Catwoman starts to explore the Secret Society Of Evil.
You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, right?
First of all we get to understand the degree of the Society’s reach…
Then, for the first time, I see that Professor Ivo’s name looks like Professor NO when lettered in the old Clint Flicker fashion.
And then, this happens. There seems little room for doubt here. No impending doomtrap, no plastic bullets, no red ink caplets, just Catwoman getting shot through the head. On panel, with very little room for doubt. With attracting Batman as motivation.
So, no, I wasn’t expecting that. Has Catwoman been fridged? It does rather lay the stakes out for Forever Evil here…
Just in case you were thinking of skipping this week’s copy, you will want to pick this one up. Quickly, before it sells out in seventeen seconds of the store opening. The final page, the one that follows, may have all sorts of people kicking off.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018