Okay, so Forever Evil gets first nametagged in today’s Justice League Of America #4 out today, where Catwoman starts to explore the Secret Society Of Evil.
You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, right?
First of all we get to understand the degree of the Society’s reach…
Then, for the first time, I see that Professor Ivo’s name looks like Professor NO when lettered in the old Clint Flicker fashion.
And then, this happens. There seems little room for doubt here. No impending doomtrap, no plastic bullets, no red ink caplets, just Catwoman getting shot through the head. On panel, with very little room for doubt. With attracting Batman as motivation.
So, no, I wasn’t expecting that. Has Catwoman been fridged? It does rather lay the stakes out for Forever Evil here…
Just in case you were thinking of skipping this week’s copy, you will want to pick this one up. Quickly, before it sells out in seventeen seconds of the store opening. The final page, the one that follows, may have all sorts of people kicking off.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018