Okay, so Forever Evil gets first nametagged in today’s Justice League Of America #4 out today, where Catwoman starts to explore the Secret Society Of Evil.
You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, right?
First of all we get to understand the degree of the Society’s reach…
Then, for the first time, I see that Professor Ivo’s name looks like Professor NO when lettered in the old Clint Flicker fashion.
And then, this happens. There seems little room for doubt here. No impending doomtrap, no plastic bullets, no red ink caplets, just Catwoman getting shot through the head. On panel, with very little room for doubt. With attracting Batman as motivation.
So, no, I wasn’t expecting that. Has Catwoman been fridged? It does rather lay the stakes out for Forever Evil here…
Just in case you were thinking of skipping this week’s copy, you will want to pick this one up. Quickly, before it sells out in seventeen seconds of the store opening. The final page, the one that follows, may have all sorts of people kicking off.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017