Okay, so Forever Evil gets first nametagged in today’s Justice League Of America #4 out today, where Catwoman starts to explore the Secret Society Of Evil.
You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, right?
First of all we get to understand the degree of the Society’s reach…
Then, for the first time, I see that Professor Ivo’s name looks like Professor NO when lettered in the old Clint Flicker fashion.
And then, this happens. There seems little room for doubt here. No impending doomtrap, no plastic bullets, no red ink caplets, just Catwoman getting shot through the head. On panel, with very little room for doubt. With attracting Batman as motivation.
So, no, I wasn’t expecting that. Has Catwoman been fridged? It does rather lay the stakes out for Forever Evil here…
Just in case you were thinking of skipping this week’s copy, you will want to pick this one up. Quickly, before it sells out in seventeen seconds of the store opening. The final page, the one that follows, may have all sorts of people kicking off.
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018