Conceptually that is. With his next Millarworld title. He asks his board members;
In the middle of the next big Millarworld book, coming out at the end of the year, and need a couple of quick checks.
What courses are open to someone in prison on a massive drug offence? In the UK you can do a degree from behind bars. Does anything exist like this in the States where prisoners can improve their skills for release?
What’s the absolute smartest way to reduce your sentence ethically if you’re in on a 15 year drugs charge? What would good behaviour get you down to and what other actions could be taken to get out ASAP.
While this is commonplace in the UK, it seems the US is less forgiving when it comes to reducing such sentences when inside, something his board members informed him about. The only way it seemed was to become an informant.
Surely good behaviour too? Is there nothing else?
No, sadly not it seems. Or very little that’s practical, it seems. But the question is, which new Millarworld title will involve incarceration and someone trying to get out early?
Is there any possibility it could be the vanished Nemesis Returns?
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017