Conceptually that is. With his next Millarworld title. He asks his board members;
In the middle of the next big Millarworld book, coming out at the end of the year, and need a couple of quick checks.
What courses are open to someone in prison on a massive drug offence? In the UK you can do a degree from behind bars. Does anything exist like this in the States where prisoners can improve their skills for release?
What’s the absolute smartest way to reduce your sentence ethically if you’re in on a 15 year drugs charge? What would good behaviour get you down to and what other actions could be taken to get out ASAP.
While this is commonplace in the UK, it seems the US is less forgiving when it comes to reducing such sentences when inside, something his board members informed him about. The only way it seemed was to become an informant.
Surely good behaviour too? Is there nothing else?
No, sadly not it seems. Or very little that’s practical, it seems. But the question is, which new Millarworld title will involve incarceration and someone trying to get out early?
Is there any possibility it could be the vanished Nemesis Returns?
- Marvel to Announce Neil Gaiman Back on Miracleman at Cup O’ Joe on Friday? - July 19, 2018
- Liam Sharp to Let Cat Out of The Bag Today at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 27 Articles From Comic-Con Wednesday - July 19, 2018
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018