That included USA Today, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Wired, AP… and of course Bleeding Cool.
Diamond measured 63,000 tweets for FCBD, getting the top two USA trending slots for the day. And that the FCBD Facebook page doubled in size with 66,000 members.
And world-wide, they estimate that 1.2 million people visited a comics store for Free Comic Book Day.
Two days ago, I was grabbed by someone at Phoenix Comic Con. They’d never read a comic before, but after picking up an FCBD Bleeding Cool, they’d just bought and read the recommended V For Vendetta and wanted more.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017