That included USA Today, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Wired, AP… and of course Bleeding Cool.
Diamond measured 63,000 tweets for FCBD, getting the top two USA trending slots for the day. And that the FCBD Facebook page doubled in size with 66,000 members.
And world-wide, they estimate that 1.2 million people visited a comics store for Free Comic Book Day.
Two days ago, I was grabbed by someone at Phoenix Comic Con. They’d never read a comic before, but after picking up an FCBD Bleeding Cool, they’d just bought and read the recommended V For Vendetta and wanted more.
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018