That included USA Today, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Wired, AP… and of course Bleeding Cool.
Diamond measured 63,000 tweets for FCBD, getting the top two USA trending slots for the day. And that the FCBD Facebook page doubled in size with 66,000 members.
And world-wide, they estimate that 1.2 million people visited a comics store for Free Comic Book Day.
Two days ago, I was grabbed by someone at Phoenix Comic Con. They’d never read a comic before, but after picking up an FCBD Bleeding Cool, they’d just bought and read the recommended V For Vendetta and wanted more.
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018