That included USA Today, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Wired, AP… and of course Bleeding Cool.
Diamond measured 63,000 tweets for FCBD, getting the top two USA trending slots for the day. And that the FCBD Facebook page doubled in size with 66,000 members.
And world-wide, they estimate that 1.2 million people visited a comics store for Free Comic Book Day.
Two days ago, I was grabbed by someone at Phoenix Comic Con. They’d never read a comic before, but after picking up an FCBD Bleeding Cool, they’d just bought and read the recommended V For Vendetta and wanted more.
- After Seeing Infinity War – Why Not Draw It? Live Drawing with Cosplay Models in London on Friday Night - April 24, 2018
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018