That included USA Today, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Wired, AP… and of course Bleeding Cool.
Diamond measured 63,000 tweets for FCBD, getting the top two USA trending slots for the day. And that the FCBD Facebook page doubled in size with 66,000 members.
And world-wide, they estimate that 1.2 million people visited a comics store for Free Comic Book Day.
Two days ago, I was grabbed by someone at Phoenix Comic Con. They’d never read a comic before, but after picking up an FCBD Bleeding Cool, they’d just bought and read the recommended V For Vendetta and wanted more.
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017